Rate Your Date with the Potential Cheaters Quiz
Before you fall head-over-heels in love or get too attached to the new man in your life, rate your date's cheating potential with the 7 questions below:
Potential Cheaters Quiz
1. Does he thrive on adventure?
2. Did he have a great deal of sexual experience prior to your relationship?
3. Does he have lots of female friends?
4. Does he have male friends who are cheating on their wives or girlfriends?
5. Does he have a parent who cheated?
6. Did he cheat in any of his past relationships?
7. Does he feel that infidelity is really no big deal?
What the Answers Mean:
1. Some men enjoy all the suspense, deception and intrigue that go along with infidelity. They'll cheat just for the "thrill of the chase".
2. Studies reveal that men who were extremely sexually active before settling down in a committed relationship are more apt to engage in sex outside that relationship. Don’t expect a leopard to change his spots.
3. Close friendships with women are a common starting point for infidelity. Friends can quickly turn into lovers. The closer the friendship, the greater the odds that it will develop into an affair.
4. Never underestimate the power of peer pressure. If his friends are cheating, he’ll soon be cheating too.
5. Infidelity tends to run in families. Children of unfaithful parents are often programmed to follow in their footsteps, considering infidelity to be the norm.
6. "Once a cheater, always a cheater". There are exceptions, but statistically speaking, if he cheated once, he’s more apt to do it again. His history will probably repeat itself.
7. If he doesn’t believe that infidelity is wrong, his behavior will reflect his beliefs.
Tips on How to Deal With a Potential Cheater
If it turns out you’re dating a potential cheater, or you’re strongly considering dating one, you need to know what to do. Even with only one yes answer on the Potential Cheaters Quiz, there’s still cause for concern. My special report, “How to Handle a Potential Cheater", lists a number of precautions you can take. It also includes several successful strategies to use. To receive a FREE copy of this report ( a $7 value), send an e-mail.
What Kind of Cheater Is He? - Evaluate Your Results
Generally speaking, the more ‘yes’ answers, the greater the likelihood that a man will cheat. But some answers carry more weight than others, so you’ll want to take a closer look at the results.
If you answered yes to #1, #2, or #5 (but not all three), he’s a POTENTIAL CHEATER who may very well cheat on you if the opportunity presents itself. If you decide to get involved with him, you need to make it difficult for him to cheat. Familiarize yourself with the signs of infidelity, so you’ll know if he starts to stray.
If you answered yes to #3 or #4 alone, together, or in combination with #1 or #2, he’s a COMMON “GARDEN-VARIETY” CHEATER who will cheat if he feels he can do so without getting caught. Your challenge, if you insist on dating him, is to stay one step ahead of him by learning to recognize the early warning signs. If you know how to spot the signs of impending infidelity, you may be able to stop his cheating before it starts, or leave before he breaks your heart. Familiarize yourself with the 21 major categories of telltale signs.
If you answered yes to #6 alone or in combination with #1,#2, #3, #4, or #5 you’re dealing with an EXPERIENCED CHEATER who knows how to hide the obvious signs of infidelity. The most important thing to do if you’re dating this man is learn to spot the subtle signs of infidelity, because these are the signs that will inevitably give him away. Get a good infidelity reference guide, watch him like a hawk, and try not to get too deeply involved.
If you answered yes to #7 alone ( This one’s the biggie!) or in combination with any others, you’ve got a HARD-CORE, HABITUAL CHEATER on your hands who’s probably already having an affair. (You could unknowingly be the Other Woman.) For this man, cheating is a way of life. If you don’t want to become an infidelity statistic, leave this man alone. Should you decide to take on this challenge, you’re in serious trouble if you don’t know how to spot the subtle signs of infidelity. Forget about watching for the usual signs of cheating. This man is an expert at covering his tracks. The best thing you can do is become adept at spotting the subtle signs of infidelity, since there won’t be any obvious signs to give him away. The subtle signs are the ones he won’t even think to cover up. Get the best infidelity reference book you can find to help you recognize these subtle signs. Invest in a copy of Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs which lists practically every known sign of infidelity and keep it handy at all times.
Ruth Houston is an author.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ruth_Houston
Dating in the 21st century.
Hair Color Secrets - Which Color Is Right For You?
In Hot "Purse"Suit (pursuit) Of The Latest Trends.
Good Girls Guide To Buying Lingerie.
Hair Salon Nightmares? Here's How To Choose A Good One.
Dating - Does This Mean Searching For The Right Partner In Life?
Are You Dating a Potential Cheater?
You Are Dating Him / Her On And Off Again - When Is It Time To Walk Away?
Adult Online Dating: Advantages and Disadvantages.
Dating Online Is Not Reality!
Popular NZ personals:
Auckland dating, New Zealand dating free.
Christchurch free dating, New Zealand kiwi online dating.
Dunedin dating site, New Zealand online dating.
Hamilton dating, New Zealand online date.
Napier personals, New Zealand dating.
Nelson dating, New Zealand kiwi dating.
Palmerston North dating, New Zealand ipals dating.
Tauranga dating, New Zealand free dating.
Wanganui dating online, dating New Zealand.
Wellington dating, New Zealand dating free.